THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Whatchbeenupto?



Not a whole lot actually. I made a new pie, an Apple Cream Pie. It was good, but I'll have to "tweek" it a bit to get things just right. I had big plans to get out early on Black Friday and snag some deals at JoAnn's, but my plans were thwarted by a 2 point buck :( That's right, on the way home from my grandma's on Thanksgiving we hit a deer. It came out of nowhere and I'll spare you the details, but it didn't survive . . .and neither did our radiator. Good thing for us my sister was right behind us and took hubby, me and the kiddies home. It was 1 before we finally made it home (late night at Grandma's), so I didn't really feel up to venturing out in the cold- again. Instead, I stayed home, slept in and cleaned house. A good day all in all. I have put a few new things on my Etsy, and started decorating for Christmas. My trusty Celine Christmas CD has really got me in the mood, but I think tomorrow I'll bust out Kenny & Dolly! If you've not listened, it's quite possibly the greatest holiday music- EVER. Anyway, a few pics to enjoy!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So cute... I thought it was Vivian until I clicked on it and saw Sophie was in the carseat! Ha! I'm glad nobody was hurt when you hit that deer. Scary!

Vanessa said...

Sophie looks so much like Viv in that picture. Can't wait to see ya in a few weeks

Stephy said...

Hey, I love those two pics you have on this post! I love how creative you are.