THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Obsessed

So, if you haven't heard of Twilight, you must click the link and then promptly purchase the book. I read all 3 in the series last week and I don't remember the last time I was SO invested in the characters of a novel. I literally felt for the characters and identified with their feelings. I don't want to give anything away; all I can say is "wow, that was the best book I have read in years".

On other fronts, I'm still in Vegas visiting Vanessa while Brent works his remodeling magic on the house. I'm excited to get home and see what he might have done in my absence!

6 comments:

Robin D said...

I'm with you I LOVE those books! Sooooo good! I can't wait until the 4th one comes out! I found myself thinking of the characters as real people and would constantly (and still sometimes do) think of them througout my day...I'm weird I know!

Carlene said...

so where did you get the books? I haven't read the one for book club yet.
mom

Carlene said...

so where did you get the books? I haven't read the one for book club yet.
mom

Carlene said...

so where did you get the books? I haven't read the one for book club yet.
mom

Jocelyn said...

You know I LOVE the Twilight series! I can NOT wait for the next one to come out and especially for the movie... I just hope it lives up to what I expect... that is going to be hard, because the book is SO GOOD.

Lindsay Coudron said...

I have to admitt that I read all three in three days!!! They are wonderful books!!!!!