THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Good Times


Well, Christmas has come and gone. I have removed all of my decorations, done some clearance shopping for some fabulous new decorations for next year. I have tired of my tree decorations and have decided on a Red and White theme for the tree next year. I picked up a beautiful Jingle Bell wreath for $4.50 and a new box of beautiful ornaments for $2 (Target had 90% off!!!), so I'm all ready to go for next year. I got some great gifts; one of my favorites is a new griddle from my sweet hubby. We've used it multiple times already. It was great for pancakes, cheese toasties and quesadillas . . . .yum!!! I also got a copy of 'Sublime Stitching' from my sister Vanessa, whom I will be going to visit in a few days. Off to Vegas!!!!

0 comments: