THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ah, isn't it SO LIBERATING to finish a project. In the past week I have finished 3!!! Here they are, in no particular order:




This is the quilt I made for Stacey's new baby, Michael. I finished the top before I had Sophie. It went together really quickly and I LOVE the way it turned out. I probably should have taken a better picture from a different angle, but oh well! I had planned on quilting this, but my batting was a little too thick for that, so I tied it with red yarn, which looks really cute on the back, which is navy blue. I sent it out in the mail today, so hopefully cute little Mikey will be wrapped up in it by the weekend!



This is Sophie's quilt. Again, I had the top made before she was born, but I just finished binding the edges this week. I did this one without a pattern . . .just worked as I went along. It is probably my favorite quilt I have made so far. Nice thin batting, and I quilted it on the machine. Nothing fancy, just "stitch in the ditch". Can you tell, I love pinwheels???

1 comments:

Carlene said...

hey chica it's whit....make me a darn cute quilt like sophie's!