THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!! Journey of a Pumpkin

So, here's my pumpkin, do you love it? I love glitter, and since I'm really kind of past the age where its appropriate for me to be wearing it, I try to find things to put it on. Did I mention I love glitter????

This is Viv picking out her pumpkin. We went out to Graber's, north of town, so she could get one.
She was so excited to scoop out the "punkin guts"!
Daddy helped a little.
Viv says the pumpkin was "Yummy!" We had a hard time keeping her away from it. She thinks its a big apple.
The finished product. As cute as the carver . . . .maybe.



1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Yay that you have a blog! It's so fun, and addicting! :) I have been having fun reading all your posts. You are so creative it makes me wish I was more that way! I laughed so hard when you said you were past the age where you can wear glitter! And yes, I love that glitter pumpkin with the drilled holes. But even more I love that adorable little Vivian... who isn't so little anymore!! She looks so grown up! Anyway... welcome to the blogging world! Now, come to Austin and visit us! :)