THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Busy, Busy!

Well, its been a busy week, here's the run-down:

Monday- I got my days mixed up and got up early to make green beans for a lunch carry-in. Turns out that said carry-in is on Wednesday, so while I was in town I did some grocery shopping. Then I came home and made some pork chops for supper . . .to eat with my green beans! Also, I finally got some things listed in my Etsy store













Tuesday- A sewing day! I got the curtains made for mom's new guest room. Pretty, don't you think? I took a full length pic, but it didn't turn out, so here it is in bits and pieces . . . We had an amazing sunset today.















Wednesday- Today I made brownies for the carry-in. They were from a box, but I've never made a brownie I like better than from a box. When I got back I made tableskirts for mom's tables in the family room, and I also put up some fall flowers for her. It was kind of a chilly day, so we had Cheesy Potato soup. Yum!













Thursday- A play day! I took the girls out for a play date. We had a good time and then followed it up with a little shopping. I picked up some new fabric and some sparkly shoes for Vivian.



Friday- Baking and Making! I made rolls this morning to take to a church dinner this evening. We're having a "Trunk or Treat", which means I also have to finish Vivian and Sophie's costumes . . .pictures will follow!

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Once again... new shoes for Vivian and nothing for Sophie?! Poor 2nd child! LOL! ;)
I have to say that I am with you on the brownies from a box but oh my goodness I have the best recipe for brownies from scratch now... it's on my blog (but I think you already read it). :) YUM!